Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Good Customer Service


Does everyone know about Zappos?
Last night I ordered a new pair of Chacos, because I needed more.

I received the confirmation email at 7:55 pm Pacific time. Zappos is located in Kentucky.
I opted for the free shipping, which was standard 4-5 days delivery time.

Then, at 8:58 pm I received an email saying they had been shipped, and the following message:
"Although you originally ordered Standard (4 to 5 business days) shipping
and handling, we have given your order special priority processing in
our warehouse and are upgrading the shipping and delivery time frame for your order.
Your order will ship out today and be given a special priority shipping status so that
you can receive your order even faster than we originally promised!"

At 11:44 PM last night I received the email with the UPS tracking number.

When Rich got home from work today about 4:00 pm, the UPS truck was right behind him, delivering my new shoes!

Plus, I paid $18 less than what they cost in the shoe stores.

Exciting times in Newberg, I guess!

No comments: