Saturday, April 18, 2009

Harrison Ford & Kelly Osbourne

See, exciting things do happen in Newberg, I just never find out about them until after the fact.
Harrison Ford is shooting a movie in St. Paul. At some dairy farm, I guess. They had highway 219 closed last night from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (we know this because we went to the Woodburn Outlet Stores), and the reason for the closure (which we didn't know at the time) was for filming. From what I read, they will only be filming in St. Paul for a week or so. They will be in Oregon for a total of 3 months, some in Portland and some other locations.

And rumor has it that Kelly Osbourne was in rehab in Newberg about a month ago. Didn't see her. Oh well. Maybe when I'm retired I'll hang out in coffee shops in Newberg and learn more about what's going on!

No comments: