Thursday, May 24, 2007

A Contest

What I didn't tell you with the blue jay story, because I think I already told someone in an email, and it was a lot to write, was that after he knocked the nest down, he put the 3 babies in one of the live traps and put it over by the blueberries, thinking maybe he could catch the parents by using the babies as bait. But instead, the babies wandered out of the trap and wandered off. Then all the other stuff happened with the BB gun and all, and he forgot about the trap sitting over by the blueberries.

Meanwhile, something has been living under the sheep/goat house, and digging out underneath. We didn't think it was skunks this time, because there was not even a faint odor.

So when I got home from my weight training class tuesday evening, this conversation occurred:
Rich: I have to tell you something, but I don't want to because I'm afraid you'll put it in your blog
Me: Tell me! I won't put it in my blog.
Rich: I don't want those Washington liberal elites to make fun of me.
Me: Just tell me, I won't put it in my blog.

And so I didn't. But I have given you a few clues. So you guess. Make up a story.

No comments: